Non-Ferrous Scrap – Electric Motor Recycling & More
Non-ferrous scrap encompasses all metal scrap excluding steel scrap. At JK Recycling, we can purchase and recycle all common grades of non-ferrous scrap metal, including copper, aluminium, stainless steel, brass, bronze and lead. We are also fully capable of handling other exotic alloys. Whether you to need to recycle automotive batteries or you require electric motor recycling, speak to one of our experts for more details.
What We Buy
At JK Recycling, there’s no shortage of non-ferrous scrap metals that we can buy and recycle, including electric motors. We accept and provide fair compensation for the following materials:
- Copper – We buy all forms of copper scrap, including copper wire (uncoated or coated) and electrical cables as well as copper pipes and tubes, copper sheet, and old copper boilers.
- Electric Motors – We’re happy to assist with electric motor recycling.
- Aluminium – Some of the more commonly recycled aluminium items include lithographic printing plates, aluminium extrusion, aluminium frames, wheels, pots and pans, aluminium drink cans, aluminium furniture and guttering. We also purchase aluminium radiators.
- Stainless Steel – Commonly recycled stainless steel products include sinks, stainless steel benches, stainless steel plate, and pipes and tubing.
- Brass and Bronze – We accept all brass plumbing fittings, taps and ornaments. We will also recycle bronze items and gun metal.
- Lead – We accept a range of lead products, including lead wheel weights. Lead shot and lead sheeting can also be recycled.
- Batteries – You can recycle automotive car and truck batteries at JK Recycling.
Why Choose JK Recycling?
There are many reasons why you should choose JK Recycling for non-ferrous scrap recycling, including electric motor recycling. Some of these reasons include:
- We’re an independently owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience
- We possess the expertise and equipment necessary to fulfil the non-ferrous scrap recycling requirements of clients throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria
- We’ve developed a reputation for our workmanship, professionalism, reliability, integrity and customer service
- We work closely with individuals and corporations to deliver excellent solutions and achieve optimal outcomes
- Our experts can process non-ferrous scrap and electric motors quickly and efficiently
- We offer free appraisals to help you maximise the value of your scrap metal
- We can supply bins of various types and sizes to accommodate larger volumes of scrap
Learn More Today
Look no further than JK Recycling when you need non-ferrous scrap recycling, including electric motor recycling and more. Get in touch with our friendly team today for more information and further assistance. Simply call us on (03) 9543 4751, message us online, or visit our scrap yard located in South Oakleigh.